I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Monday, January 26, 2004

???

It's nearly 2am and i'm too wired to go to bed.

I just got off the phone with Luis, after having my mother nearly want to break my door down for staying up too late.

...

There's something really wrong with having your mom banging on your door at 1am telling you to go to bed when you're all of what, 24? Shouldn't I get my own life already?

The one I have now is currently...boring.

But just in case the powers that be hear me, the kind of excitement I crave is for a non-dramatic thing: no dead people, no backstabbers, no famliy members suddenly turning gay on me nor any sudden additions.

No whacko ex-friends, friends psycho ex-grilfriends/boyfriend, no former stalkers coming through my door.

I'd like this to be nice excitement. Not soap opera excitement.

Oh look, fanfic. Let's have that put me to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home