I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, February 20, 2004

Couch Potato

This is for my friend Xarra:

Christopher Gorham--who now looks oh-so-much older with that new haircut--is going to be in a new medical TV drama with Neal McDonough (Band of Brothers, Boomtown)

Christopher Gorham went from Odyssey5 to Jake 2.0. Kiddie looks aside, I think he's a decent actor.

Waiting to see if they're going to push through with CSI: New York, not to mention the faith of Boston Public and Star Trek: Entrprise.

Enterprise is entertaining, though it does seem to have lost that Star Trek mystique. I don't blame the producers for trying to do something new, but I do agree that Rick Berman wasn't the right person to do it.

Still, if they do decide to put the show on sudden hiatus and have it back completely revamped (have no idea how they'll do it) i'm still going to look forward to watching it.

I'm a 24th century gal, but trek is trek, and you take all you can as a fan.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home