I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Once more...with feeling

It's the annual fight-fest with the 'rents, though I can't recall it ever being this bad.

It's absolutely no interaction, and zero tolerance in the house. They no longer bug me in my room, tell me what to do, or hassle me out to dinner, simply because they are not talking to me at all...

Okay, maybe they are, just a little...like, you're going out? Hmm. 'Kay.

This is partly good news, since this will make my decision of moving out in the next months much easier.

Yeah...i'm going to move out. Finally. I think it's time. Living at home is great simply because you don't have to pay much for anything, but it also has a lot of tradeoffs.

Not being able to do things your way, how they still treat me like i'm a kid in high school...or maybe more like college...

I honestly just want some space to breathe. Maybe i'll be able to do more things if I was out on my own, without them hovering behind my back. I want to see what else I can do if I were to make a lot of my executive decisions.

In any case, i'm excited to see just how far I can go if I really follow my dreams. I mean, the oppurtunity has always been there. But I don't think i've ever been given the chance to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home