I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Yes, it does fucking bother me

Why is it that some people think that others want to see a picture of them naked?

I just checked my friendster account again after months of neglect and suddenly, pictures of people in Playboy poses pop up on my screen.

It's annoying.

I mean, here you are, quietly logging in the network to scour the bulletin board, when you see this idiot who thinks they've got what it takes to bare skin...and let's face it people, most of the time, they don't.

Yes, you're proud of your body, you're not ashamed of it, I get it. But posting it on a network where people can't help but see your ass and possibly lose their lunch...c'mon dude, be reasonable, some of us are delicate.

I mean, i'm not being a prude here, but there is a reason why the "no provocative pics" rule was established in tjat sight. It's to keep people like us from having their day ruined.

It's enough for me to find out that my sweet little friend from high school has now got it into her head to morph into a skank and show everyone...but I just had to suffer through the pic of a particularly annoying girl and her boyfriend in post coital bliss.

Hello, too much information?

We didn't even want to get to know her, much less know what she looks like after sex.

The ridiculous part is that she's doing all this to be all macho. The "look at me, i'm liberal and free" stand to the world.

So what, she has sex and wants everyone to know it? She should have at least just passed a text filled flyer, at least some of us would have had the option of throwing it out. But no, she had to go push the image of her and her boyfriend in bed.

And it's always the annoying girl that does this, always the person whom you never really liked but had the misfortune to know, spend most of your time being civil, and was just too polite to turn down her invite on friendster.

And you can't really say "don't look at it", because it's right fuck in the middle of the screen.

I say, if she wants this kind of publicity, then she should just post a message once in the bulletin boad on how she wants to have it and stop harassing us witht those pics.

We already have to suffer through some people's nudie pics, have pity and don't add any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home