I ran out of space in my head...the net seemed vast enough so I decided to lump it all here.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

So which one are you?

Got this from Wil Wheaton's site.

It's nice to know that I am pretty high up in the geek hierarchy...though I don't know how much points you lose if you belong to more than one category.

I do have one thing to say though...

What about the Horror fans? I think it sucks that people who are enamored with bloody vampires don't get the same treatment.

Okay, so they're a bit more scary, but it's a respectable obsession. I know people who play the live action Kindred The Embrace game and now know more than I need to about reapers, warewolves and vampires in general.

Interesting species.

I was pretty secure in my status as a crappy meal until I saw episodes of Buffy. Damn, and here I thought being thin would save me. It turns out that vampires aren't very descriminating with what they eat. Though according to a friend of mine, Buffy is not a very good reference for vampire myths and lores.


"What's the deal with the butt ugly vampires? I mean, we do not morph!"

I found the statement funny, but the fact he said "we" somehow disturbs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home